Hi any body can help me. I was driving In 30ml zone and I was 37ml phr. Thanks?

Really? Well you are allowed to be a few mph over, but you will be prosecuted (UK) if you were caught doing that much over I'm afraid. I was doing exactly that and received a Summons which would have given me 3 points on my clean Licence, up to then, + a £100 fine. I opted to do the Speed Awareness course (which took 4 loooong hours and cost £80.) BUT my Licence was unaffected, which is what I wanted! I asked for photographic evidence of my 'crime' and when sent, there was no point thinking about going to Court - it was a fair cop. Even if at the time, it was on a hill in town, clear day and the cars in front were GOING AWAY from me. I hope the one behind, who clearly hadn't seen the roadside cop, got caught too. Ditto for those clearly exceeding the limit, ahead of me. I'm darned careful down that section of road (which actually used to be 40 mph which would have been way more sensible) since.

If you know you were caught (not clear in this 'question'), just wait for the Summons and do what you feel you want to do.

I realise this is a Drama for you but it's on the wrong section - and more of a statement than a question.

I was over speed 7ml phr and I don't no what should I til to the police or court. Thanks

What are we supposed to be helping with? You didn't ask a question, just stated that you were over the speed limit.