When Earth eventually has space colonization, what will happen to the homeless ?

• Tom
    Favorite Answer

Depends if the Elite want to remain on EARTH or do THEY want to be the ones to live on other worlds.-----the Homeless will be where the Elite is NOT, either left behind or shipped out.

Socialized medicine will use the homeless for organ-harvesting, laboratory experiments or food.

I guess they can move into all the empty homes when everyone leaves.

We will never colonise space. The kind of society which could do that would also be one in which nobody was unwillingly homeless.

I think there will always be members of society on the fringe that can't or won't fit in... no matter how rich a society is, there's always a percentage of homeless and disenfranchised. I think this will be true no matter how 'Star Trek-like' we become...

I think they will continue to spend their money, what little they have, on needles and illegal drugs, just like always.

They will be sent to the soylent green factory.

Chances are very high that you, like most of us, will be one of them.

• Zardoz

They'll become planetless.

Source(s): [n] = 10ⁿ