Savage or sensible?

Somebody buys a lot of cards from you (could be MTG, Pokemon, Yugioh, or any other TCG) you send them what they paid for All of a sudden they make a bogus claim because they want more Would it be sensible to send him the extra box of cards for free, but shred them up first? Mind you he doesn't wanna pay... show more Somebody buys a lot of cards from you (could be MTG, Pokemon, Yugioh, or any other TCG) you send them what they paid for

All of a sudden they make a bogus claim because they want more

Would it be sensible to send him the extra box of cards for free, but shred them up first?

Mind you he doesn't wanna pay anything for them, but feels entitled to them and wants me to rush to send them to him.

Due to this Asshat my whole week is ruined and theres a bunch of money I cant even have on hold until this case is resolved

I am not going to bend and send him the cards, without properly shredding them 1st

If he wants free cards in a hurry, he can have them shredded to pieces