Bodhi asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 months ago

I want to be skinny well slim thick?

I’ve always been a bigger girl even as a child but I’ve come to the conclusion that I eat to fill an en emotional void. Naturally a loving person but was abandoned by both of my parents and food has always been there btw I’m older and seeing that I need to lose weight. I noticed that ppl treat you different based off your looks not only that but as I grow I want to shed what no longer serves me including body fat. Is it possible to be fat and get skinny ?

I have attached a photo I’m to the left my goal is to the right mi just want to be realistic

No rude or disrespectful comments

• Bill
    Favorite Answer

proper exercise and diet will ,oose weight so that you look fabulous

what people really see is the character and personality of a person so when you start loosing weight , you become less conscious and exude confidence and then people will really see you

skinny thick idk im skinny and i think i have good bust,fyi weight lifting and booty exercise helps

Just build your lower body eat protein rich foods and do portion control for your meals and do cardio three to five days a week so that you shed fat. Also yes it's possible to lose weight but you don't really look like you need to in my opinion but we all view ourselves differently so if you feel that working out more will help you then do the best you can. Just don't overdo it take your rest days when you need them. When you're sore you will need to rest especially if you have no bcaas just listen to your body and change up your routine once a month so that your results keep coming until you hit your goal. When we don't change up our routine we stop seeing results because it becomes too predictable and our body gets used to it. Keeping your body guessing will help you alot.

You're beautiful the way you are. Don't change a thing please.

uhhhhhhhhhhh......................................................................

HUH

Sorry what was the question again?

• donnie

Yes it is possible. Your not even fat though and look really good so I am not really sure what your talking about. You don’t want to be too skinny either. Because that also does not look good. If someone is just treating you on how you look then their not worth being with anyways.