pj asked in Social SciencePsychology · 5 months ago

Lonely depressed bored frustrated thinking about sucide as I’ve tryed everything to improve and nothing works f this life?

Im sorry you're suffering. I know severe depression myself. Please please please call the National Suicide Crisis Line at 800-273-TALK. Also text NAMI to 741-741. NAMI the National Alliance for Mental Illness is a good resource. They can give you advice on where to get help. If you are really losing it call 911 tel! them it's a "mental health emergency" and that you're suicidal and specially trained police or a crisis unit or ambulance will get you help. Have a bag packed as they will keep you under observation for up to 72 hours. Don't be afraid of being committed to a facility. It's not like the old days. It's pretty much a vacation when life gets too much to handle. There are of course many depression medications that a doctor can prescribe.

Finally pray for God's help. There's hope. He actually really loves us. I will pray for you.

Source(s): Experience in Mental Health, inpatient services, medication, counseling, Christian faith most of all

It's better to be alone than to be around toxic people. Once I rooted out all the baddies in my life, I had no one left. Lol. But I don't mean to get all jokey as I know this is a sensitive issue. Finding good people who care about you takes time and that goes for everyone. Don't end your own life just because you aren't getting instant results. Take small steps toward your goals and give them enough time to really work.

Don't expect too much from life - be glad you wake up every day - like the simple things - see a doctor and therapist (with careful selection). Recognize you are fragile.

Whenever I feel the way you feel I try to busy myself with something, whether it's a simple chore, watching a nice movie, reading a good book, whatever. Anything I do in the way of activity, no matter how silly or small, distracts me from allowing negative, depressing thoughts to bog me down. Keeping yourself busy will stop you from thinking so much.

I know it's a mental issue & you're not thinking right but try to

remember that suicide is wrong. It's MURDER - of your own self.

However bad life gets suicide won't make it better. Life is short enough without you making it shorter for yourself. Think of the

destruction you leave behind with friends, family.

Also remember this. Life is full of ups and downs. I look back on my life and say 2018 was a good year, 2015 was an awful year, 2019 is an ok year...See what I mean? Life may be awful now - but next year it could be most wonderful!! Just pray that it is. X

• SuperWoman5 months agoReport

Please don’t hurt yourself it’s not worth it you can make it better . Just spend time with people who make you feel happy and think of good things not bad things .

Pray to the Lord he will save you

Please see a doctor thanks today to deal

With low moods thanks.

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) General knowledge

• Alfred

PLEASE, refrain, repeat, REFRAIN from ANY form of your even trying to hurt yourself or take your life- whatsoever....

I humbly guess you're young enough to be my son/ daughter - to begin with....

and there probably are things to change in your life- in real life....

You need a good friend you can trust.

Start looking for them.

Also get hobbies.

• SuperWoman5 months agoReport

Pj I see from your other posts your saying your lonely because you are single why would you want to end your life over that sometimes it’s best to be alone then in a relationship with the wrong woman Don’t think negative you will find someone you won’t be alone forever

• donnie

Then you should consider talking to a therapist.