Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceEconomics · 6 months ago

I’m freaking out about a recession! What did I tell you ignorant Trump fools. He’s killing us! What is wrong with you?

A recession is coming now and we can’t stop it!

Sad thing is if a recession is gonna happen it is better that it happens under trump that way he gets full blame for his incompetence. I just hope the US can bounce back

• Jim2

So the real economists are predicting. But if it happens, remember every cloud has a silver lining. This might be the only way for many Americans to grow a few brain cells and never elect a demagogue like Trump again.

• JuanB

Relax. You are more likely to die from a ignorant Trump fool mass shooting at the mall than the Trump recession.

Source(s): I hope this helps.

Yup. The economy is definitely showing signs of taking a dive in the near future.

That being said, did you actually have a question?

• Ibredd

The sky is falling as per chicken little

We are in a time when recession - not to say major war - is normal.

History is cyclical. You could call this Winter. Historical Winter comes no matter WHO is President, and there is no way to eliminate it. Great leadership can make it better or worse though.

And the thing that surprises me now is that we are NOT in a major war, and the economy is actually not too bad.

In other words, the Winter we are experiencing is not as severe as usual.

And I think Trump's leadership has had something to do with that.

And don't worry; after Winter comes Spring. If you are a Millennial, you have a great chance at prosperity within a few years.

My portfolio is busting at the seams

You must have a poor financial advisor

• Jb6 months agoReport

I know

Like it's the first time there's ever been a recession. I see opportunities in recessions, not doom and gloom.

• Republicans love to cause recessions. Put the economy in overdrive, Wall Street rakes in the massive profits, then it burns out and crashes. The rich buy up all the gold, the poor suffer, and so forth...

• curtisports2

Sorry, it's the smart people that take advantage of opportunities that abound in any type of economy and it's the foolish, ignorant, impatient, gotta have it now, short attention span people that lose no matter what type of economy it is.

• Dze

oh noooo .. its probably gonna rain to and the sky may fall ..i suggest not worrying about crap unless it happens .. the nazis are coming, the russians are coming blah blah .. worry and be very afraid even of the weather .. its all you hear all day long if you subject yourself to the retards on the news trying to sell ratings ..