Why do Asians keep inviting themselves into Australian society. What makes them decide to become Aussies and live with us?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Favourite answer

They don't want to live with us. They want to take over us and slave us into cheap hard labouring. Sadly enough it gonna happen soon. I give it at least 30 years. I be dead way before then. Nothing to worry about.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

I think it is because Asia is over populated.

• arther
    Lv 4
    7 months ago

university intellectuals are inviting the fuckenthings here.

• 7 months ago

Western liberal democratic systems are generally a lot better than the ones in place in Asia.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Why do Asians keep inviting themselves into Australian society. What makes them decide to become Aussies and live with us?

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Well speaking from a personal point of view,,, my family decided to move to Australia because there are more career opportunities for my dad's chosen industry compared to China.

• 7 months ago

Aussies are a soft target.

• only an aboriginal could ask that statement.

• Australia
      Lv 4
      7 months agoReport

I hope you live in Tokyo.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

I'm American, but I think Asians basically flee Asia because it's a terrible place. I used to live in a "developed" east Asian country, and it was literally like getting a glimpse of heII. I think l would rather literally live in a hut in the African drylands than go back there. I feel bad that Australia, Canada, California, and Hawaii have the Asian problem now. They move to other places and carry a lot of their backwards thinking and oddities with them.

• Dze
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

theyre softening you up for a future full chinese invasion and takover .. thats coming if the trends continue as they currently are heading .. china will control the entire pacific arena eventually .. i'd make sure your kids take chinese language, that will likely make them valuable ...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.