Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 5 months ago

Has theQueen likely taken to her bed to lie in seclusion at Balmoral to deal with the stress of her favourite son Andrew’s current troubles?

How is HRH Prince Andrew helping his elderly parents deal with the emotional and physical impact of such a stressful situation? Would he likely fear how it will affect his parents’ health? Are TRH the Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie likely at HM the Queen’a bedside to share in her distress?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Alan H
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

After all that that dysfunctional family has already faced, what is one more?

• Clo
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

No. The Queen will do what she normally does while at Balmoral. She takes walks, rides, has picnics. You have a need to paint the Queen as elderly and feeble as seen through the history of so many of these anonymous posts. You are not concerned about the Queen or her health, you just want to post negative things about the royals.

We do not know where Eugenie and Beatrice are, if they are even at Balmoral. Not all family stays at Balmoral for the entire summer; some family may spend a week or two, or even just a few days.

• 5 months ago

Of course not what silly rubbish.

• 5 months ago

So you believe EVERYTHING written in the gutter press/magazines? It's only there to sell their rubbish. And if there's no news, they make it up.

I have no idea where the Queen is right now.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

No, Her Majesty is up and about and carefree...armouror could lessen Andrew's troubles, by just keeping his mouth shut, then there would be no idiots or their lies.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Why would they be stressed? Paedophilia is a right of passage event in the Royal family, its an age old custom, the Tories keep the prols poor and the wealthy aristocrats snatch their children off the streets and whisk them off to gangbang parties

• Manxbiker
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

And your proof is ?

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

She will not take to her bed, how would that even help?

• patty
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

i'm sure Andrew has done a good job convincing mum he is innocent.(I think he guilty-he's always been a sleaze)

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

She is not quite the snowflake you imagine her to be.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

What current troubles would that be, could it be the ones invented by the trolls on here. I would be very surprised if the queen has taken to her bed or that princesses Beatrice and Eugenie are at the queen's bedside.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.