I can’t think of the name of this scary movie that involves a haunted witch in a house?

All I can remember is two people move into this home I believe, & there’s a witch I think haunting the house. I know that it makes the boyfriend hallucinate & makes him see his girlfriend but it’s really her. & I’m pretty sure he gets chopped up in this machine in the garage because of the witch. She... show more All I can remember is two people move into this home I believe, & there’s a witch I think haunting the house. I know that it makes the boyfriend hallucinate & makes him see his girlfriend but it’s really her. & I’m pretty sure he gets chopped up in this machine in the garage because of the witch. She doesn’t want the people there. I know it’s not much but it’s all I can think of! Please help! It’s so scary lol