I can’t think of the name of this scary movie that involves a haunted witch in a house?

All I can remember is two people move into this home I believe, & there’s a witch I think haunting the house. I know that it makes the boyfriend hallucinate & makes him see his girlfriend but it’s really her. & I’m pretty sure he gets chopped up in this machine in the garage because of the witch. She doesn’t want the people there. I know it’s not much but it’s all I can think of! Please help! It’s so scary lol

• Steel

The only scene that I can think of that remotely resembles what you describe is from the film "Leprechaun", so not even a witch! The guy does believe he's seeing the girl for whom he has amorous feelings, but it's really as you describe and he is killed while under the influence of the illusion.

That was the 2016 election and Hillary the witch lost.