Source of Military weapons - Australia vs Israel?

This is not a who would win...

This is simply the sources of each country's weapons.

Australia.

F18 Super Hornet - USA

Oliver Hazard Perry frigate - USA

Anzac Class Frigate - Germany

Hobart Class Destroyer - Spain / USA / Australia

Collins Class Submarines - Sweden

LAV - USA/Canada

Abrams Tank - USA

Blackhawk - USA

Seahawk - USA

Chinook - USA

Tiger - Germany/ France with upgrades from the USA.

Ammunition - USA/Norway

Drones - USA/Israel

Israel.

Saar Corvettes - Israel

(Only one type is from the USA)

In fact the technology that makes these small ships into a thing in naval warfare is from Israel...

As a way to solve Israel's lack of significant waterways, and severe naval restrictions because of how Israel was originally made.

The concept has since been put into use by many small countries with western thinking.

F15- USA

F16-USA

F-35 - USA (The F35 isn't truly American technology, it is truly the technology of the individual user countries)

Blackhawk/ Little bird / Apache / Chinook - USA

Note - Every single one of these aircraft's have, or had an Israeli made Answer, that was rejected because the USA wanted to sell us theirs...

And Every single one of these airframes are with Israeli weapons and Israeli systems in it..for use by Israel.

Merkava 4 - Israel.

The entire Mervava series - Israel.

The Tavor, the UZI, The Jericho and the Negev - Israel.

Israeli Air force UAVs - Israel.

Israeli Army UGVs - Israel.

Israeli Artillery - variety... Israel ( majority).

3 Answers

Relevance
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

This is the gay section-- not history or warfare.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

By ammunition I mean all types...

Because of my behavior in the past on here, I'm language restricted for my own good..

I shouldn't say all the types... By exact type.

• 3 months ago

Collins Class Submarines. The Collins Class project was established in 1982 to provide six new Australian built submarines for the Royal Australian Navy. The Collins Class submarines are the second largest non-nuclear powered submarines in the world.

we make our own ammunition up to 20 mm i wanted to purchase a Glock 17 Made in Australia we also make our own 500 lb bombs

as you got the Collins class subs wrong how much of the other stuff is wrong

COLLINS CLASS SUBMARINES

ASC built Australia’s fleet of Collins class submarines in Adelaide between 1990 and 2003, and now provides design enhancements, maintenance and through-life support of the six-vessel fleet at the Osborne Naval Shipyard.

Source(s): Explosives quality inspector RAAF served 29 years a thumbs down please explain where i am wrong
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.