Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 3 months ago

What are general impressions of this barbecue spread?

Does this spread look appetizing in particular, what are the best ways to describe this particular barbecue spread?

Seasoned uncooked steaks and chopped onions on a cold grill? That's not a "barbecue spread"! I see there are likely potatoes down on the bottom. No sign of coals or heat. Looks like about an hour away from half a meal for two.

• 3 months agoReport

The coals are actually white hot. There are smokey images but obviously this was the clearer image to post. Well spotted on the jacket potatoes, its a very small image on yahoo.

John, that is a GRILL spread, not a barbeque spread. Barbeque requires slow smoking.

• 3 months agoReport

Tad not you too, don't play this game with me. The unit has a lid and vents, it can be used for slow cooking if required, you can see jacket potatoes in the coals which had been in there for 1.40mins. It's a BBQ grill

That's NOT BBQ (low and slow), that's grilling (hot and fast)...

• 3 months agoReport

Please don't dictate my country's language to me if you're Amercian, it's where your English originated from and I actually finished my education.

Is it cooked????

• 3 months agoReport

That's a very good point, the ingredients have only just been added in this particular image. Great observation