Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 3 months ago

What are general impressions of this barbecue spread?

Does this spread look appetizing in particular, what are the best ways to describe this particular barbecue spread?

Attachment image

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Best answer

Seasoned uncooked steaks and chopped onions on a cold grill? That's not a "barbecue spread"! I see there are likely potatoes down on the bottom. No sign of coals or heat. Looks like about an hour away from half a meal for two.

• 3 months agoReport

The coals are actually white hot. There are smokey images but obviously this was the clearer image to post. Well spotted on the jacket potatoes, its a very small image on yahoo.

• 3 months ago

John, that is a GRILL spread, not a barbeque spread. Barbeque requires slow smoking.

• 3 months agoReport

Tad not you too, don't play this game with me. The unit has a lid and vents, it can be used for slow cooking if required, you can see jacket potatoes in the coals which had been in there for 1.40mins. It's a BBQ grill

• 3 months ago

That's NOT BBQ (low and slow), that's grilling (hot and fast)...

• 3 months agoReport

Please don't dictate my country's language to me if you're Amercian, it's where your English originated from and I actually finished my education.

• 3 months ago

Is it cooked????

• 3 months agoReport

That's a very good point, the ingredients have only just been added in this particular image. Great observation

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.