does anyone else prefer the bag of frozen mixed vegetables over buying fresh ones?

I buy frozen all the time because its only like $2 for a big bag of frozen veggies very low mantaineance I don't have to time to sit there and chop every indivudual vegetable. they also last forever in the fridge and easy to just pour in the pot for stir fries and chicken fried rice

8 Answers

Relevance
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    3 months ago
    Best answer

Unless you're a chef, frozen is better. You don't waste as much and it's always handy.

• IvaB
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

Frozen veggies are incredibly convenient and useful for a great many dishes.I do prefer them sometimes,but not always.

• 3 months ago

It’s true, yet there’s often more value for your dollar in prepping your own, even considering waste ratio. Yet your time and ease in convenience outweighs the savings if this is your preference.

• 3 months ago

I like to eat fresh better--but I do have a problem with waste--don't get to the fresh ones fast enough--so frozen is probably better for me because you just take what you need and the rest sit and wait for you...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

No, I prefer fresh vegetables still.

• LP7
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Back in the day the preparation and love given to fresh food was just as important as eating it.Part of life's experience and connection with nature.It does also taste fresher and cleaner

• 3 months ago

Depending on the vegetables. Some I have to have fresh but most are fine frozen

• Petter
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I hear you, and they do not lose that much in nutrional value as many like to think. They might lose a bit more when it comes to taste, but I'm not too keen of the taste anyhow, so it's not a big deal to me. =)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.