Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Will the Dems stop Trump's crazy trade wars so Google can work with Huawei again and I can use Google on my phone again!?

Trump banned American companies form working with Huawai. My phone is a Huawei. He said they had until August before they had to stop working with Huawei. Google has stopped now and now ads freeze up Google on my Huawei phone it's not blaming Trump for something he didn't do dumbass.

Favorite Answer

Whatever you do, choose to buy nothing from that company Huawei.

Of all the Chinese companies out there, they are the one labeled as information gatherers and spies.

If you cannot use that phone in combination with American technology or software, there is good reason.

Rather than blaming Trump, you should be pointing your finger squarely at China. Huawei is merely a front for the Chinese version of the KGB.

Edit:

Yay for your update ..... <sarcasm>

Like come on Bell Jar. You think Trump has nothing better to do than upset people who have paid their hard earned money for mobile phones? He's doing this for our protection. I agree this was his or the Republican's initiative, but they can't just sit back and do nothing whilst a Chinese spy agency, with a technology front, continues to get up to nefarious activities.

If you don't believe me, then Google something like "Huawei spying" and see what pops up. It has been well publicised here, so it's just a matter of educating yourself.

Anyhow, the point being is that you misinterpreted my words. I said "rather than blaming Trump, you should be pointing your finger squarely at China" I did not say "blaming Trump for something he didn't do".

He obviously did this, but for good reason. Can't you see that?

in essence, the only way they can do that is to win the 2020 elections and then surrender to China's imperialistic trade policies. I wouldn't count that out as a possibility.

Mercy, people! Have dems managed to blame Trump for the heat, yet?

Probably.

• TheBellJar

Trump banned American companies form working with Huawai. My phone is a Huawei. He said they had until August before they had to stop working with Huawei. Google has stopped now and now ads freeze up Google on my Huawei phone it's not blaming Trump for something he didn't do

Stop buying your phones out of the Cracker Jack boxes

• TheBellJar

It cost $400 you UScentric moron.