Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

What can we do to help the atheists break free of their self-delusion into atheist doctrines and tenets, and ensure no more fall into that?

Update:

Bob : otherwise they will perish

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Jake
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

A person can battle atheism and other sins using the rosary and fasting.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

What can we do to help the theists break free of their self-delusion into theist doctrines and tenets, and ensure no more fall into that?

• Bob
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

Why would you need to 'ensure they break free'?

Why do you feel that what they choose to believe/disbelieve is anything to do with you?

Why do you feel that they are wrong and you are right and that they need to change their views and agree with you?

Do you believe that it's your duty to convert any non believer?

If you could answer these questions, it will help me understand your thinking more clearly and allow me to answer your own question.

• Buddy
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

It's just ❀✿☺Flowertroll☺✿❀ publicly masturbating to its usual fantasy. Happens every day about this time.

• 6 months ago

You can't, of course. We are all free-thinkers and it's the one thing you can't take from anyone, short of destroying his/her brain. And that would be fruitless as anyone brainless cannot acknowledge a faith.

• ...Show all comments
    • tentofield
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

If you think we are misguided in our disbelief in gods, all you have to do is provide some testable evidence for the existence of any of them. No-one has managed it yet.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

I used to be an atheist. Just love them be a good friend give them a Bible. They live in a very ugly existence and need love and light the most. Worked for me.

• ...Show all comments
    • The Darrener
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

go on give me a bible I can point out the obvious contradictions, it was reading the bible that set me on the way from Agnostic Theist, to Atheist

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.