How do you fight depression naturally?

I’ll give you a step by step plan and I bet it’ll be reduced by 50% or completely in 3 weeks. Don’t follow it to the letter though then don’t bother.

First get an amino acid complex- this is a bunch of small doses off all the acids. And L-Tyrosine (a precursor to dopamine) by itself (also an amino acid). The ‘now’ brand L tyrosine on Amazon is perfect. Take the amino complex along with 1 l-tyrosine every morning.

Then make yourself have fun. And what I mean by that is if playing with your kids suck laugh like you’re having a blast even if you aren’t. Hate work start saying “I can’t wait to go to work” trick your brain.

Give yourself permission to be sleepy. What I mean by that is instead of adjusting your sleep schedule to fit your life adjust your life to fit your sleep.

And lastly start eliminating gluten. Cold turkey is best but if not at least majority.

Don’t forget depression is disability. Start telling others what to expect from u instead of listening to what they expect.

I don’t know sorry

• I don’t know what your life is like but you need a purpose. If you are staying home all day then that will make it worse. You need to get up, get ready and go out every morning... I used to be really depressed but when my son reached school age I was forced to get ready and leave the house every morning and it really helped! Otherwise I would be at home, in my pjs and feeling so unmotivated and yuck.

• SuperWoman3 months agoReport

It’s not that easy for people to go out I struggle to get outside as I have no one but my family I don’t know anyone where I live also I have agrophobia

• Joe

Helping other people. Going outside and helping other people.

do a 10 minute meditation every day ,don't let thoughts take you over push them out, sit quiet listen to your breathing. join a yoga or meditation class.

• SuperWoman3 months agoReport

Katie it doesn’t work for everyone most people have to go on meds for it or in a psychiatric ward .

There are only three negative emotions - anger, fear and sadness - and variations of them.

Because we are trained to hide our weaknesses and show our strengths, people use anger as their 'go-to' emotion when they are (in reality) hurting.

The advertising industry programmed us to think we don't have enough. It sells their products and drives the economy. They want you to think you're not good enough. Not cooool enough.

They made you insecure.

'THINK AHEAD' they told you as a child... but think about what? You control nothing. Thinking ahead inspires fear of what's coming - which is anxiety.

Feel sorry for yourself, cuz no one else will?

That hook will drag you into a deep deep pit of depression. Sadness created by crippling self-concern. Helping others gets your mind off of you and the inevitable morbid self obsession.

Anger becomes a 'go-to' emotion - they can't deal with people and don't want to show them the are sad, lonely and hurt.

Let it go people. Anger is NOT a god... it is not protecting you... it is destroying you... ruining your life.

Forgive. Most things can be brushed off. For deep betrayal, or wilful wrongs against you... forgive them because you need forgiveness too....

And if you don't forgive, God will not forgive you.

All these things are lessons that Jesus taught me... just a few of countless lessons on my journey with him. Make him the Lord of your life: make him your bomb shelter; he will protect you and set you free. He is the way and the truth and the life, and you will finally enjoy yours and be a blessing to others if you humble yourself and seek mercy from him.

God bless you on your journey.

Going out with friends, going outside, eating healthy, going out in the sun, and getting rid of negativeness.

I think therapy and working out should help. Diet and probably sleep also.

• SuperWoman3 months agoReport

Rubbish Chae -won getting help is the first thing he should do and he isn’t taking anyone’s advise he needs professional help . Also you should take meds for bipolar as that helps a lot .

Exercise and proper sleep and stress reductions can help in very mild cases...but more often it doesn't help. Depression is an illness and often a chemical imbalance; just as exercise won't cure diabetes and you needs meds, so too many cases of depression.

Exercise and sitting outside in the sun