The car dealership is trying to screw me over!?

I bought a brand new 2018 Nissan Sentra from the Nissan dealership last year and I still have warranty on the vehicle. While driving my dad to this doctor's appointment, he pointed out that my front right wheel sounds really loud on the highway. After he pointed that out, I started to notice squeaking noises... show more I bought a brand new 2018 Nissan Sentra from the Nissan dealership last year and I still have warranty on the vehicle. While driving my dad to this doctor's appointment, he pointed out that my front right wheel sounds really loud on the highway. After he pointed that out, I started to notice squeaking noises coming from that same wheel whenever I turn slow to park the car. I went to Nissan and scheduled an appointment to get it checked out. 10 hours before my appointment, while trying to park my car, something broke and I was no longer able to steer the right wheel. Both wheels were going opposite directions. I took the car to Nissan and they said that I need a new steering rack, tie rod, and control arm. They said that its not covered under my warranty because it looks like I had some sort of impact causing it to break and now they want to charge me $2800 to fix it! I told them that my vehicle was never involved in any sort of impact and that I'm not going to go to my insurance company for this because this was not cased by any sort of accident. They told me that they will show me where it shows signs of impact when they open tomorrow, but I KNOW my car was never involved in an accident! I AM THE ONLY PERSON TO EVER DRIVE MY VEHICLE! I really need help on what to do here. I don't want to take this to my insurance and I don't want to pay $2800 to get this fixed. the car only has $26,000 miles on it. This should not be happening.
Update: THERE ARE NO SIGNS OF DAMAGE ON THE EXTERIOR OF THE CAR!!! IT STILL LOOKS FRESH OFF THE LINE!