Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 6 months ago

How come Americans don’t travel to other countries to see how other people live?

Some do. But most can't afford it and don't get enough vacation time to take such trips.

• Cathy

Many Americans do travel to other countries silly

Melania Trump went to Ghana recently to see how black men live

Source(s): www.WhiteHouse.gov

Been to more countries than I can count after I left the military. Seen the effects of Communism and Socialism in many countries and know that this country does not want them. Regardless of what those running for office say.

Former SSgt.

OK and how many countries have you been to.. I have probably actually lived in more countries then you have visited, Vietnam, Thailand, Germany, Guam, Spain, Puerto Rico, Okinawa, Korea, Diego Garcia, and Have been in a few other such as Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Saudia, Kuwait and Bahrain... How about you posting the ones you have visited...

-- Compared with other nationalities, a small percentage do visit other countries, but usually for quick visits and without really looking at the people, cultures religions and traditions. They behave as if they are still back in the US and frequently offend the local customs and traditions and behave obnoxiously and arrogantly.

-- I have seen this on Cambodia, Thailand, and Indonesia where I have been living and working as a foreign correspondent/TV news cameraman over the years.

In Chicago, I can visit China Town, Little Italy, Indian & Pakistani restaurants. And a 100 different Polish spots.

too many do, they come here to britain. seen many u.s tourists.

.........many do.

• Robin

your rights they have the lowest amount of passports per capita

probably get behead in half the other half would start lecturing on geopolitics