Agnostic thinking of converting to Quaker Christian or Hellenic polytheist, help!? How do I choose a religion?

Previously, I think deep down inside I didn’t quite believe that god wasn’t real but maybe I did stop believing. I was just angry at how hateful the Christian culture has become with some of their anti-gay rallies. My Christian father being a homophobic racist misogynist. The reason for my choosing between the two... show more Previously, I think deep down inside I didn’t quite believe that god wasn’t real but maybe I did stop believing. I was just angry at how hateful the Christian culture has become with some of their anti-gay rallies. My Christian father being a homophobic racist misogynist. The reason for my choosing between the two is that Quakers are much more peaceful and accepting but I feel as though the Hellenic polytheists were being more realistic in the way that they made some of their God’s corrupt individuals just like in real life.