If you ignore that the media is lying to you about Epstein's murder, does that mean you don't care if they lie to you about anything?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

its obvious they're lying and that something is going on. Since when have you heard the media say anything truthful majorly?

• 6 months ago

How do you know that the media are lying? You have to rely on different media to get your news, so how do you determine which are lying and which are telling the truth. You cannot assume automaticallly that they are all lying. It is not in their interests.

• 6 months ago

I'm prepared to take it that he committed suicide, perhaps by hanging. That's as far as my interest in the man begins, and ends.

I wish, like Weinstein, his name would be called as it should be - ei in German is ein, not een!

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Who is lying though? (if it is indeed a lie. I don't know what happened EXACTLY) Is it the news anchors? They're just reading from the TV? Is it the head of the company? Does he/she even have time to come up with ways to twist people's thinking? and manipulate them?....... Who knows? Is it an old man sitting in a chair in a mansion plotting all of this manipulation? Is it a group of people? What is going on with the writers they hire? Who tells them what to write? or are they just skilled in the ways of manipulation? and skilled in the ways of writing? and then they just make up a script together in a writer's room?

• Sandra K
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

You're an easy mark for the lunatic left fake news media.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

The media reports what William Barr says and does. He lied about the Mueller Report. Why would anyone believe anything he says aboout Epstein's death?

• 6 months ago

I don't believe "the media" is in huge cahoots against the public. It think that's bs.

I also think that a man of Epstein's status would rather die than spend decades in prison.

• ...Show all comments
    • history
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

I was quoting you. I'm not pretending I know all the facts in this case. I doubt the media does either.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.