Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 3 months ago

best dog breeds?

what are the best dog breeds in your opinion? and why do you think they are the best?

im just asking for your personal opinion

• John

You are looking to resell animals? You give not one bit of information about yourself or why you need dog?

Chihuahua are nice they are friendly and easy to keep. They make good house pets.

You can usually buy those at pet shops. Poodles are usually there too.

Most people that have dogs have regional breeds that are bred for a certain purpose usually it's to drive strangers away.

Most people don't have a clue as to where they are even from so try to stay away from all dogs and other animals.

And most breeds of dogs are herding animals with a strong pack and herding instinct.

Mastiff is a good large breed. Friendly and easy to train and handle.

• Joe

Plain old mutt. I have a Collie, Shepard, Lab mix...long black hair and 60 lbs. He gets compliments every day of life when we go walking....

They all are the best, just depends on best for who, what and why.

Shiba Inu they are the cutest :D

Best for what? There is a reason why there are over 500 recognized breeds worldwide.

They vary in size, temperament, work drive, energy levels, coat type, etc... Even as Latcho pointed out with comparing herding breeds.. You have some that can handle warmer temps and some that are better geared for herding in cooler climates... So if choosing a working breed, you'd need to consider the climate and terrain when choosing a breed.

You can see here all kind of dog breeds

https://onebarkplaza.com/puppyfinder/

As per my experience Maltipoo, Maltese and Bichon Frise are the best dog breeds if you are living with kids. These breeds are not much aggressive like Bulldog or German Shepherd .

• Anna

Maltipoo is not a breed. It's a Maltese and poodle mix.

For what exactly.... you see my dogs work sheep and not all dogs are able to do that.

I.m.h.o. for long range herding in high temps a Czechoslovakian Wolfdog is hard to beat.... at lower temps the border collie is king of the ring concerning herding. however they fall over from heat exhaustion in anything over 30 degrees c...On the other hand Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs and Australian Cattle Dogs do not. Hence i have them as my Sheepdogs living in Southern Germany where summer temps can reach 40 degrees c ....

The Border Collie also cant work well in anything below minus 3 c.... However both my Wolfdog and Heeler can and do so with ease

Source(s): Shepherd

I personally like huskies, GSDs and wolfdogs.

Reported for CHATTING because there's no right answer to this.

golden retreivers are quite friendly

• Veschengro

though you are an out and out muslim troll that also hates dogs according to your previous posts eh Bamdad