what is a bigger fear for you: getting a shot from the doctor or going to the dentist?

• audrey
    Favorite Answer

Going to the dentist. I'm terrified.

Dentist most definitely

I go to the dentist regularly and i have had a number of shots in my life. I'm still alive after all these years. Neither are a fear of mine.

Neither is a fear.........I received countless shots in the Navy, and never blinked.......

and when I have had ferocious tooth pain.......I know damn well the dentist is the only one who can help..........so I go gladly. I'm not ***FOND*** of it......... but I am happy when he fixes the problem.

Dentist.....but that's because I had a monster for a dentist when I was young. ****** would start drilling before the Novocaine started working. I was done and out of the office before I would start going numb. That's how impatient the man was.