What is the dumbest thing that was ever invented?
- Anonymous6 months agoFavorite Answer
A place where morons can ask dumb questions with impunity!
- JimLv 45 months ago
The Republican party
- Tom SLv 76 months ago
The Electoral College.
- LayneLv 56 months ago
The first answer is funny.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- KooLv 56 months ago
- Little Big ManLv 76 months ago
I think the square wheel I have been sat on my bike for 3 days now.
- Gummy RoachLv 76 months ago
The Gojo hands free phone holder. This was a stupid contraption which allows you to hold your cell phone or phone receiver against your head and use it as a headset. In their tv ads, they showed someone using it with a laptop. A laptop, pressed against their ear! What the ??? Who does that??!!
I also think the Snuggie was pretty stupid as well.
- geezerLv 76 months ago
Seatbelt for a motorbike.
- 6 months ago
Without a doubt the Red copper pans
- Lord BaconLv 76 months ago
The thermonuclear enema.
The cast iron condom.