Have you ever driven over a hundred miles an hour?

yes....I did 240mph that's the max my car go up to. its fully built so it call max out with no damages. it's fun but only on straight roads otherwise u will have trouble controlling the car.

Yeah, in a 1963 Ford Fairlane slant six. It shook and vibrated so much I though the engine was gonna fallout. Garden State Parkway. No cops around. It was both fun and stupid. Like a lot of things in my life.

• RICK

Who put a Chrysler engine in a Ford?
      Ford did NOT have slant sixes

Yes Just over 147MPH!

Not but I have driven over 100kms an hour

No that's just stupid

I think so. In my Dad's '72 Gran Torino, on Hwy 29 between Yountville and Oakville in Napa Co, CA. The needle was swinging, +/- 5 MPH around 100. So, I guess it averaged 100. This was in '75, so the fine wasn't too bad.

Did 95 on my Harley last year, trying to catch up with the ALR bunch. Scarey--Never Again. Some Tacos in Benson is Not worth it...

No my car doesn’t reach that speed 90 is my highest

Yes, at 145 MPH straight. It starts to get scary with tunnel vision and not something I normally do.

The fastest I rode on a motor bike was 125, at that point the wind gusts can take you out on a curve.

Hell, as a young man I used to ski Tahoe and do 75-80 MPH on skis. I'm not into the speed anymore.

They will take your lift ticket if they catch you tucking, but it's a blast to go that fast on downhill skis.

The highest I got was 130. But after a few miles you get used to it and it does not seem so fast.

A lot of freeways have 80 mph limits , and nobody drives under the limit.

• Road Warrior9 months agoReport

Lots of people Do. It is 75 in my state, truckers do 65 in R lane. I do 65 in my old Toy, it was designed for those 55 MPH limits back then. Besides, I-10 drops to 65, then 55, then 45 in spots, then back up to 75 again.

• kristy

Yes, it’s dangerous but thrilling