Is there proof that UFO's aren't just spy cameras from different countries?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Todd
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

A UFO could be an unrecognized innocent firefly for all you know It could be a plane mysteriously disappearing behind a cloud. To the trained eye, nearly everything is identifiable. Spy cameras, I don't think so. It would make for a good novel basis, though.

• John P
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

The full term is "Unidentified Flying Object" - so indeed some of them might be carry spy cameras from other nations.

• 6 months ago

UFO means unidentified flying object. We don't know what it is if its unidentified. We have no proof of anything.

• 6 months ago

Now you have done it. All those men in suits and sunglasses will appear outside our houses, and cart us off in their black Chevy Suburbans.

• 6 months ago

There is no Proof that they arent

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

They can be anything that by our definition flies but what it is is an unknown.

I watched a UFO over 30 minutes one day, a look at it with my telescope, it was a plastic T-shirt bag taken aloft by air currents. No longer a UFO.

For all the popularity with drones today, you never know.

• 6 months ago

Since they're unidentified, we don't know what they are, although that's a more reasonable explanation than aliens...

• 6 months ago

No. It's highly feasible that that's sometimes so, but remember, even a rare bird can be a UFO.

• donnie
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

No there is not. Possibility anything is possible.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

There's a trick with investigating a claim. You separate the claim into a system. Include in that system everything that would logically exist in it. For UFO claims, look at the earth. You then ask if you can explain a claim using only the things within its system.

With UFO's, it's more likely that governments are using drones or other aerial surveillance to spy than an extra terrestrial coming to earth.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Wouldn’t surprise me. Makes a lot more sense than if an alien were to come all the way here just to watch. If they could get here that easy they’d watch us from wherever they were. Or be more advanced than to be in plain site.

UFO is only a term given to an unidentifiable aircraft which a country like Russia or China could build and the USA not have any knowledge of its existence making it unidentifiable.

• Iridflare
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

It needn't be an aircraft - my one and only ufo sighting turned out to be thistledown!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.