Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailAbuse and Spam · 9 months ago

Should vegans that force kids to be vegan be put in prison?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Todd
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Only if the court thinks the parent has caused harm to the child. This would be a hard case to try from any side.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

No. But social services should check on the kids health once in a while

• Janet
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

It is not illegal to make your kids eat vegan.

If you think it should be, talk to your government representatives and lobby to get the laws changed.

Vegan can be just as healthy AS LONG AS the person KNOWS how to get the nutrients the body needs AND takes supplements for those nutrients that any vegan diet WILL lack. I like meat myself, but I see no harm in raising your child vegan if that is your choice.

• Star_of_Darkness
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

No one is healthy as a vegan and the kids are sickly, pale, stunted in growth, smaller brains, have health issues and mental issues and are typically retarded provided they even live

• 9 months ago

Yes

They should not be allowed ot have kids or pets. They force their very, very unhealthy deits that have KILLED both pets and kids

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

They should be issued a citation first and monitored to make sure they stop and if they don't then jail time might be appropriate or removal of the kids from the home. Child abuse is never okay regardless of your ideology about food.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.