Malekith asked in TravelNepal · 3 months ago

If CATHOLIC CHURCH don't believe in EVOLUTION or why they make the MONKEY out of they BELIVERS?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Paul
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

When Jesus Christ founded the Catholic Church, He promised its first leaders "The Holy Spirit will guide you into all truth", and "Whatsoever you bind upon Earth is bound in Heaven", and 'He who hears you hears Me". Since God Himself has guaranteed the truth of His Church's teaching, that teaching never conflicts with natural truths revealed by science. Truth cannot conflict with truth. God's Church doesn't reject any scientific truths, including biological evolution.

born again Catholic biologist

• 3 months ago

You're wrong here. In 1950, the Pope accepted Evolution.

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Your initial premise is wrong. It took them awhile but they did come around. And it took them less time to do that than it took for them to admit that the Earth revolves around the Sun. The Jesuits were okay with organic evolution by the Darwin Centennial; I recall Jaraslaw Pelikan speaking and urging patience with the Vatican. It took until about the sesquicentennial before the Vatican made the acceptance official.

• 3 months ago

I do believe in Jesus Crist I do believe in God but also, I do believe God promote the evolution because all that exist has no sense, at least if we got a purpose. Beside the earth is violent that it can erased all the human kind in a single eye flashing, just like that and everything that we know about the universe will be a useless knowledge.

We, the only being that give a sense to everything that we watch even if we don't understand that we got in front of us, at the end we decide to kill him and get rid of it before he or whatever it is do the same with us.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • DP.
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

The Confused Catholic Church (CCC) really can't answer this because it has no official doctrine or position on evolution, time taken to create/adopt, etc.

In contrast the disciples had not such confusion and that sums up the Catholic claim for "apostolic succession"

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

They do,..............

• David
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

The Catholic church accepts evolution as solid science. In the 1950 Pope Pius XII confirmed that there is no intrinsic conflict between Christianity and the theory of evolution.

• oikoσ
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

You're a wee bit early - - a couple of decades.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.