Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTrivia · 5 months ago

Do you remember the time before color was invented?

It was in the 1950s when it was invented sometime right? Do you remember that time? What happened before color and when did it come into existence?

no not tv in real life did you just wake up and there was color?

Favorite Answer

Yes I do remember. Trolls were very dull back then.

Before color was invented everything was blck and white. People would wake up and see black and white. Then one day out of random a person invented color and people were no longer colorblind. Sort of like how there was no gravity until Isaac newton invented it.

• PAMELA

The world has always been in colour, get a brain!

I was not born yet, but it was gifted to England by France shortly after the bubonic plague. French are very colorful people and came up with it. Before that EVERYTHING was only black and white. What kind of question is this?

Color was around before the 50s. It was simply that film couldn't be made in color.

• John

If you live inside a movie, then yes, the world started out in b/w. There was also a period where people existed in silence. But the "world" evolved. It became more realistic. It became so realistic that its inhabitants could walk off the screen, into a new reality...and not notice any difference.

Color always existed. Egyptian tombs going back 5,000 years have color.

Yes but I'm pretty sure it was a little earlier than 1950 probably about 1947 I think.

It might of had something to do with all those atom bombs we were detonating every few daysback then

At least thats what all the old people were blaming it on whenever anything different happened.

You know, kind of like old people now blame anything that happens on Global Warming or trump.

Some things were better in B&W days.Before color happened very few people had to wear glasses & a lot of people smoked tobacco in pipes instead of those exploding vaping thingies all the cool kids smoke now.

• Jose

Ah, a simpler time.

Back when breasts were shaped like cones and bush was everywhere!

Color? I guess you mean color TV. I think it was first televised in color in 1953, but was invented before that.

I wasn't born yet, we still had a black and white TV when I was a kid (and we only had ONE TV in the whole house). We got our first color TV some time in the 60's.

yes I do, simpler times.