Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsBiology · 3 months ago

EVOLUTIONISTS HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS?

I have lived all my life as a dog breeder, my dad was a dog breeder, and my grandfather too

Yesterday 10 of my dogs gave birth to a new generation and guess what??? they gave birth to dogs

The dogs in our family keeps giving birth to dogs... they haven't become a different species or anything like that

DOGS GIVE BIRTH TO DOGS AND HUMANS GIVE BIRTH TO HUMANS AND MONKEYS GIVE BIRTH TO MONKEYS

No evolution there folks

Update:

OBVIOUSLY THERE ARE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MY DOGS BUT THAT DOESN'T PROVE EVOLUTION

MY ACTUAL DOGS CAN REPRODUCE WITH ANY DOG

THERE IS NO EVOLUTION

67 Answers

Relevance
  • ron h
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

In recent years, very few bull elephants have tusks that nearly touch the ground. Poacher kill them, leaving bulls with smaller tusks to father elephants with smaller tusks. Soon, there will be no "tusker" elephants born. That's short term evolution.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

you are not that stupid

why would you act like it?

while creation and evolution do not directly oppose each others -- and just because people do not believe god exist does not force them to choose other beginnings of humans.. they can just not know until it is proved to them -- TO me there was never a beginning just all of eternity in all time and space

Christians are not fools and not all ignorant ,, do you want those who do not know Christians to think all Christians as as foolish as you play to be?

2 Timothy 2:15

Colossians 3:9

2 Corinthians 8:21

NO evolutionist ever told you one animal would giver birth to a different animal,, this embellishment is such deception passed from one dishonest christian to another. and My experience is it has always been Jehovah's wittiness with claim they were told this but it does not have to be limited to them

please be honest stop saying this WHILE you lie among your selves no scientist no atheist no evolutionist ever told this to you a different animal was bore by a breeding pair (that is not even close to the evolution theory) , it is a deception of the devils kind - self deception then spread the lies as you will

Please stop making all Christians look as deceptive as you Titus 2:8

Most Christians are good people and you clearly are a deceiver

Matthew 27:63

Jeremiah 9:4

• Bullish2 months agoReport

1. I cant tell if this post to be bad or good

2.sorry if i wus being stupid im 16 and this is what i couod find out and teach my self over years

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Because it takes a lot of generations for small changes to result in a different animal. Evolution simply means DNA changes. The offspring carries half the DNA from each parent, including its own unique random DNA mutations. Each offspring is slightly different from their parents. Over time, these small DNA changes accumulate into a completely different animal. 3 generations, or even 10 generations is not enough, especially if you are breeding an animal.

• JonZ
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Yo, abracadabra-believers, evolution is NOT a theory like as in a guess! The formal scientific definition of theory is quite different from the everyday meaning of the word. It refers to a comprehensive explanation of some aspect of nature that is supported by a vast body of evidence.

Like other foundational scientific theories, the theory of evolution is supported by so many observations and confirming experiments that scientists are confident that the basic components of the theory will not be overturned by new evidence.

• Bullish2 months agoReport

Its not realy a theory nor a guess from what i u der stand its a term with lose meaning for change in a organism thats why we have so many forms of it like

-micro evolution

- mutation

- adaptation

- cultural adaptation

- metamorphos

all of this explain the same basic thing's

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Easy.

Dogs give birth to Canines

Monkeys give birth to Monkeys.

But I can prove a downturn in Evolution.

Your Human Parents gave birth to a Troll.

• The Darrener
      Lv 4
      3 months agoReport

this cowardly troll has blocked me so here is my answer

I'm sorry am I missing something, why are you addressing science questions to scientists on religion and scripture are you stupid? or merely ignorant?

• 3 months ago

Just to help you get started, you need to try learning. It's fun and beneficial.

• 3 months ago

'There is no evolution ', [sic]. .....and you proved it by saying that dogs give birth to puppies. Really. That’s your best play. (raises eyebrow).

• Paul
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

If you are so interested in dogs, I would think you might know something about the ancestors of dogs, wolves, foxes, foxes, etc, which were not dogs or wolves or foxes, but which clearly had certain characteristics similar to dogs, wolves, foxes, etc.

• Robin W
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

No Chris, foxes did not evolve from wolves. Both evolved from a common canid ancestor.

• Caesar
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I have lived all my life as a human, my dad was a human, and my grandfather too.

Yesterday the hospital maternity section all human give birth to a new generation and guess what no gods around only humans? No gods there folks.

Is not curious that you need to ask about evolution in the R&S section and that you need to hide under anonymous? No dog breeder I know, need to hide in shame... maybe you hide anonymously in shame because unlike them ...you do not understand how a working theory of biology called evolution work...

• Caesar
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

You notice that evolution is a working biology theory and biology is science. Science is nothing about atheism or theism.
      Science also cannot disprove the existence of Ahura Mazda.... so what is your point Tim M do you follow Zoroastrianism?

• 3 months ago

Evolution needs no explanation to be given to idiots.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.