Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceAnthropology · 6 months ago

Can a person be born evil?

Can someone just be born and have a certain personality or how and where does it come from?

I think it all goes to how you’re raised when you’re little, your brain is like a sponge and absorbs everything

100% yeuh............................

No, only damaged. Good and evil is a man made concept. Today pedophiles are classified evil and monstrous, a few thousand years ago having sex with kids was normal. Just one example.

• JimZ

I think so. Some people are sociopaths and maybe some learned it but I think others were probably born with it. Is that "evil". It depends on the definition of evil I guess.

Evil is the corruption of good (it doesn't exist on its own).

Children must be taught how NOT to lie and how NOT to steal.... they don't need to be taught to lie and steal, because by nature we have all been born into a corrupted world... like unreasoning animals... creatures of instinct; born only to die... born corrupted.

But the good news is that God loves us - even in our fallen state. He loves us so much that He condescended to become one of us - to enter into a covenant relationship with sinners like me.

In doing so, He planted heaven in my heart.

Want some?

I promise you, you will not regret it....

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." That exclusive statement by Jesus rules out all man-made efforts to get to God, and therefore, ultimately, heaven.

The way to God is a PERSON, not a religion.

"I am the way."

"I am the door."

"I am the gate."

Test these claims Jesus made about Himself. He is the only way into God's Kingdom: Jesus is the one and only real-life PORTAL into this spiritual dimention... a fourth dimention. His kingdom on earth.

The cross is a spiritual 'black hole' for the world's sins, crimes and evil.

Any organization that makes the (ridiculous) claim "You need Jesus PLUS US to get to heaven." is not from God. Jesus is all you will ever, ever need.

"Come to me all you who are burdened and weary and I will give you rest for your souls. Take My yoke upon you; for My burden is easy, and My yoke is light."

Do this and live..

Do it today.

Tomorrow may be too late.

Yes. On the PPI, fearless dominance and impulsive antisociality were similarly influenced by genetic factors. Genetic factors may generally influence the development of psychopathy while environmental factors affect the specific expression of the traits that predominate. A study on a large group of children found more than 60% heritability for "callous-unemotional traits" and that conduct problems among children with these traits had a higher heritability than among children without these traits.

I think so. There are toddlers that do not need to be taught to misbehave or be dishonest.

It has been shown some behavioral traits are hereditary so that person would be more likely to develop evil traits given evil parents.

One is not going to be evil from the moment of birth, so not like instinctive.

Damian was born that way

Garg bc dfhgdfggg