Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 4 months ago

I stubbed my toe, and I got a yellow substance that looks like teeth. Picture is attached, need answers please.?

I stubbed my toe in a table, I noticed a small tissue appearing on my toe underneath the nail. It kept on growing. It looked like wart at the start, but I used wart solution, and unfortunately, it didn't work. It kept on growing, and now, it looks like teeth I'd growing out, and it hurts a lot. I can't even wear shoes.

Attachment image

9 Answers

  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

    That's a fungal infection

  • 3 months ago

    I would have been to a doctor.

  • 4 months ago

    You need a podiatrist, not the ER, call several podiatrists to get a soon as possible appointment

  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

    Go to the ER. You waited so long. They can help you now, but in the meantime

    Make an appt. With your Dr..

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • David
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

    thats a nail fungus. See a DR for treatment

  • 4 months ago

    You stubbed your toe - several months ago? You didn't think mentioning that was important? News flash - this is a fungal infection that can spread to your other toes, hands and face.

    They have these people called 'doctors'. They fix things like this. You may want to go see a 'doctor' because if you don't, you might need to see a 'surgeon'. Surgeons cut off things like infected toes, infected feet, etc.

  • 4 months ago

    That's a fungal infection.

    Go to your local 99 store and buy some of the topical medications that treat athlete's foot and/or jock itch. Apply these to that area and to the toenail there.

    Don't touch that area with your bare hands, though, because you will get that on your hands too.

  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

    fungal infection?,it looks bad and may get worse.

    totally worth a visit to the doctor,before it spreads.

  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

    Jees - ever consider going to a doctor for that??? And if that's what your teeth looks like, better go to a dentist, too!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.