how many of you have experienced anything supernatural? if so what? just wondering.?

religion

• Ala

I have, but I don't want to talk about it here.

Lots of things. Answers to prayer, inspirations, insights, burning witnesss of truth from the Holy Ghost that filled me body and spirit, and lesser, subtler witnesses of truth.

I have seen miraculous cures in response to prayer.

Nothing ever and that is because nothing supernatural exists.

Depends on what you consider "supernatural'... to me, it's all natural.

• Wundt

Sure, when I was younger I used to see the supernatural everywhere.

Then, I learned about science, probability, logic, and Occam's Razor; and, i learned that you should not default to supernatural explanations whenever you don't understand something.

Grow up.

• Wundt

There is a trick where you drown a fly in water and then revive it with salt. Is that a miracle? No, it's science?

• What do you mean by supernatural?

Spirits of demons, or experience with God?

I have had both experiences, so I only share my experiences with Christians and religious, personally. Because, to say something here, it is not advisable! Here are my contrasts with those people who tell lies, because I can evaluate something real, from what is not!

------------------------------------------

Additional Data: @. Peter Pan, I don't share your fantasy illusions of Walt Disney:

Peter Pan is a fictional character created by Scottish novelist and playwright J. M. Barrie. A free-spirited and mischievous young boy who can fly and never grows up, Peter Pan spends his never-ending childhood having adventures on the mythical island of Neverland as the leader of the Lost Boys, interacting with fairies, pirates, mermaids, Native Americans, and occasionally ordinary children from the world outside Neverland.

Peter Pan has become a cultural icon symbolizing youthful innocence and escapism. In addition to two distinct works by Barrie, the character has been featured in a variety of media and merchandise, both adapting and expanding on Barrie's works. These include the 1953 Disney animated film, a 2003 dramatic/live-action film, a television series and many other works.

Peter Pan first appeared as a character in Barrie's The Little White Bird (1902), an adult novel. In the chapters 13-18 entitled Peter Pan in Kensington Gardens, Peter is a seven-day old baby and has flown from his nursery to Kensington Gardens in London, where the fairies and birds taught him to fly. He is described as a "betwixt-and-between" a boy and a bird. Following the success of the 1904 play, Barrie's publishers, Hodder and Stoughton, extracted these chapters of The Little White Bird and published them in 1906 under the title Peter Pan in Kensington Gardens, with the addition of illustrations by Arthur Rackham.

He returned to the character of Peter Pan as the centre of his stage play entitled Peter Pan, or The Boy Who Wouldn't Grow Up, which premiered on 27 December 1904 in London. Barrie later adapted and expanded the play's storyline as a novel, published in 1911 as Peter and Wendy.

So, Peter Pan, he's a child who flies like a bird? Go and enchant the children, you have nothing of wisdom, and your demons, or the devil, you will see it in your life, then, you will remember my words, trolls!

--------------------------------------------------------

Additional Data: @. jack -: Yes!

I know that you are a Catholic, I was a Catholic once too, when I prayed to God outside the Catholic Church, as the Protestant churches had taught me. God revealed Himself, and since that day I have left the Catholic Church.

As I said, I was in the Catholic Church and I was doing spiritual sessions, they told me that the souls of the deceased would present themselves, unfortunately, over time, given my experiences, they were not the souls of the deceased, but they were spirits of demons. I can't say what happened during the time I was doing the spirit sessions, because I'm here, to evaluate anyone who tells the truth about spirits, or says lies. Okay!

• jack5 months agoReport

i am also christian. Roman catholic. I mostly meant spirits or 'ghosts'.

• Dze

i pretty much live it ... its all around you, its what you can see really that is the question ..

Every single day. The Bible is the absolute Word of God and is 100% true. And I get blessed by the Lord Jesus Christ every day.

.

Jesus is God. Jesus is not a "religion".

-----

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death.

No, and based on what the Bible says on the issue, I would be very surprised if I ever did.

• I've mentioned my night in the haunted house before. At 3 a.m., a table covered with dead bugs came to life, and the damn things were swarming all over the room.