Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Rush Limbaugh: “We are surrounded by so much ignorance and stupidity every day that you have to work hard making sure that it does not...?

• kim
    Favorite Answer

Rush makes my day as he says what he sees, and we are back in the medieval dark days.

Yes, stupidity and ignorance are everywhere - they're called libtarded dimokkkrats.

I agree with that statement. I'm just surprised Rush described himself truthfully for a change.

I understand the frustration Rush Limbo is facing: working on the radio 7 days a week speaking to some of the most ignorant + stupid humans on earth = conservatives

• Yavan

Well, yes, it must be hard having moments of lucidity when you've dedicated your life to the lies of the conservasphere.

• Huh?

Are you asking if it is true that Rush Limbaugh said this? I have no idea.

Are you asking if I agree with Rush Limbaugh? I would say the statement is fairly innocuous so I agree.

Do I agree that Limbaugh has avoided "infection," no, Limbaugh is not only infected with ignorance and stupidity, it is likely he is patient zero for a vast spread of the infection.

democrats make everyone dumb

• John W

It just makes you feel that way

There is a lot of ignorance and stupidity coming out of Limbaugh's mouth. He gets rich lying to stupid people by telling them they are smart for believing him.

This is clearly false.

Yes, stupidity and ignorance are everywhere. But if you're working hard to make sure that it doesn't "infect you," you're already stupid and/or ignorant.

Have you ever been around a bunch of racist people, and at the end of the day you ended up racist as a result? Of course not. You don't forget what you've learned around ignorant people, nor do you spontaneously catch stupidity.

True and it’s too late for him, he lives on ignorance, stupidity and propaganda.