Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Rush Limbaugh: “We are surrounded by so much ignorance and stupidity every day that you have to work hard making sure that it does not...?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • kim
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Rush makes my day as he says what he sees, and we are back in the medieval dark days.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yes, stupidity and ignorance are everywhere - they're called libtarded dimokkkrats.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I agree with that statement. I'm just surprised Rush described himself truthfully for a change.

• 6 months ago

I understand the frustration Rush Limbo is facing: working on the radio 7 days a week speaking to some of the most ignorant + stupid humans on earth = conservatives

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Yavan
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Well, yes, it must be hard having moments of lucidity when you've dedicated your life to the lies of the conservasphere.

• Huh?
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Are you asking if it is true that Rush Limbaugh said this? I have no idea.

Are you asking if I agree with Rush Limbaugh? I would say the statement is fairly innocuous so I agree.

Do I agree that Limbaugh has avoided "infection," no, Limbaugh is not only infected with ignorance and stupidity, it is likely he is patient zero for a vast spread of the infection.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

democrats make everyone dumb

• John W
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

It just makes you feel that way

• 6 months ago

There is a lot of ignorance and stupidity coming out of Limbaugh's mouth. He gets rich lying to stupid people by telling them they are smart for believing him.

• 6 months ago

This is clearly false.

Yes, stupidity and ignorance are everywhere. But if you're working hard to make sure that it doesn't "infect you," you're already stupid and/or ignorant.

Have you ever been around a bunch of racist people, and at the end of the day you ended up racist as a result? Of course not. You don't forget what you've learned around ignorant people, nor do you spontaneously catch stupidity.

• 6 months ago

True and it’s too late for him, he lives on ignorance, stupidity and propaganda.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.