Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 6 months ago

Could others know me more than I know myself?

People have been silently clear on all terms with me. Facebook is thanking me for being part of a community I never associated with. Everyone seems to be more confident about what I am in true form than I am. Could this be true?

I do see a therapist for anxiety, but he, along with others in my life, tells me I am healthy. I am considering seeing him for this, but I don't want to burden him more than I am. I don't want to be more selfish than I already am.

Favorite Answer

No............................

sounds like you lack confidence and self assurance, if you were self assured and confident, you wouldn't feel that.

• ?

Yes. When you have a kid, they eventually understand how to manipulate you better than you realize. Their behavior is directly reliant on cause and effect and we define ourselves based on what we want to see. Some, for example, see themselves as more ugly than we are. Some more beautiful, but what we don't have is a result-based understanding of ourselves and that drifts further as we get older.

Yes, if you have a mental disorder. Please see a psychiatrist.