I wasted my childhood and regret it so badly?

I turned 18 not too long ago, and when I was a kid, the only thing I did was spend time on the computer or game consoles (I was severely addicted to video games). Now I am older and find video games to be extremely stupid and a huge waste of time, I often get mad at myself for not making friends or participating in... show more I turned 18 not too long ago, and when I was a kid, the only thing I did was spend time on the computer or game consoles (I was severely addicted to video games). Now I am older and find video games to be extremely stupid and a huge waste of time, I often get mad at myself for not making friends or participating in other children's activities (like going on play dates). As an adult, it is so hard to find a way to make up for all the time I lost. I try, but then some stupid adult crap kicks in. I would do whatever I could to get my childhood back and live it differently! I feel like it's too late to live the childhood I never got to live (due to me being so stupid). If there is a way to make up for all this lost time, please tell me, I am so depressed!
16 answers 16