Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 months ago

Girls, would you allow your boyfriend to go out with his friends without you?

Let's say he had a lot of female friends in his group. Would he have to stop talking to all of them?

What if you had a lot of guy friends? Would you stop talking to them if you expected this from your boyfriend?

I trust my boyfriend will make the right decisions while he is off doing his own things because I know that he can trust me to make the right decisions as well

My boyfriend doesn't need my permission to do what he wants to do. I'm not his mom.

I don't EXPECT anything from anyone else. I'm not a narcissistBitch......

• Nitro

At the end of the day, you have to trust the person you're with. It's okay to get jealous, but it's not okay to control someone because of your own insecurities. Chances are that if you're with someone, there is going to be some member of the opposite sex who wants the person you're with. You just have to accept it.

That's psycho behaviour, dontnyou trust your boyfriend? If not then why you with him? I have girl mates, don't mean I wana bang em all.

I do not allow or not allow my BF to do anything. I am not his boss or his mom. He treats me the same - like an adult.

• Hypnos

I wouldn't make him stop talking to them, however I also wouldn't feel comfortable him going out and say clubbing with them. If he were going to do that the condition would be that I come too. If he was hanging out in a group with them, sure go ahead but if he's hanging out one on one, then I think it's fair to have some concerns about it.

Yes, because there will be times when you join him in the group and you can make friends with them too. If you're never included in the group, that's when you should question the relationship and probably leave.

Absolutely let them. If a GF/BF stops you seeing your friends (any gender), who have been around longer than they have, I know who I'd drop. The friends are a big part of their lives and have build them into the person they are. If you don't trust them to go out without you, then that says more about the relationship itself than the friendships.

Been in this situation before. Only once I found a partner that didn't have issue with me seeing my female friends, and saw them as friends and not threats, did I find a relationship that worked.

No............................