How can I contact about 1000 random women between the ages of 18-80. I want pictures of their favorite shoes.?

I am writing a book about the different styles of shoes. I want to ask women their favorite shoe and ask for a picture of the shoe. So I think that if I contact a diverse group, I will choose about 100 to share their stories. I have a contract for the 100 selected to sign and will give them a book and give them... show more I am writing a book about the different styles of shoes. I want to ask women their favorite shoe and ask for a picture of the shoe. So I think that if I contact a diverse group, I will choose about 100 to share their stories. I have a contract for the 100 selected to sign and will give them a book and give them $10 gift card for using their picture. But how do I contact them? How do I get addresses, etc.