Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

If The Economy Is Great, Why Aren't We?

Favorite Answer

Right now our economy is in crap shape the price of gold and silver proves it and now with all of the immigration that's going on you can absolutely bet that the economy is going to start to suck really bad soon. Unless we find a way to very quickly reverse this situation and make it in our favor. A four-year term of slavery or unpaid internship which is the cost of US saving your butt from the country that you're fleeing from. And we need to have recreational marijuana in all 50 states yesterday! We need to turn the United States into vacation Paradise really fast and use all this immigration as cheap labor so that we can lure tourists from all over the world to our motels that are resorts so that they can smoke out! While we rake in the cash!instead of sending all that money out to the drug cartel we need to be the ones making the money.

I'm doing great. Did you not invest or get skilled in something the job market values?

Source(s): conservative

I am great. You may not be. So it is your loss.

The Labor Department reports that payrolls increased 164,000 during July, just 1,000 below the 165,000 Dow Jones forecast.

Wages increased 3.2% year over year, topping expectations by one-tenth of a percentage point. Average weekly hours edged lower to 34.3.

The total labor force came in at a record-high 163.4 million.

Along with that, a broader measure of unemployment that accounts for discouraged workers and the underemployed, sometimes called the "real" unemployment rate, dropped to 7%, its lowest since December 2000.

While the numbers reflected a jobs market that continues to edge to full employment, the data also showed that companies are continuing to hire despite persistent fears of a broader economic slowdown.

• BB

I'm doing quite well. Thanks for asking.

Speak for yourself. I am great!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm doing just fine.

• Sherry

The economy is doing well enough that I should be able to escape this shithole neighborhood by next year. We could go now, but I want to save a little more money first.

• John

Building mansions for the homeless?

Look at who's president. How can a country be great with THAT as a leader?

• Mike

We are because that evil one lost