What do you think of my veggie enchiladas?

If you leave out the cheese it is vegan. 1 large onion 4-5 tomatillos. 3 cloves garlic Bunch of kale finely chopped. 1/3 cup cornmeal 1/2 cup TVP protein. 1 tablespoon garlic powder 1 teaspoon oregano Olive oil Corn tortillas If you have green pepper you can throw that in... show more If you leave out the cheese it is vegan.
1 large onion
4-5 tomatillos.
3 cloves garlic
Bunch of kale finely chopped.
1/3 cup cornmeal
1/2 cup TVP protein.
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon oregano
Olive oil
Corn tortillas
If you have green pepper you can throw that in too. Put it all in a food processor, pulsing it until it is a filling.
Stuff the corn tortilla
Sauce:
For the sauce, you take some more tomatillos (enough) and puree in a blender and pour over the enchiladas. Add olive oil to taste. Have enchildada in serving pan and cover
The Cheese: If you eat cheese it adds a lot of flavor. Include a generous piece in each enchilada. Should be baked at 325 for one hour covered with tin foil. You can remove the foil for last ten minutes.
I don't use salt but you can correct for salt.
Update: I forgot to add 1 tbs cumin.
Serve the hot enchiladas with chopped fresh cilantro.