Are some kids just naturally violent?

My son is six and he’s been violent as all hell ever since he came out of the womb. Every time he interacts with a kid his own age he walks right up and decks them in the face. He doesn’t discriminate either. He’s had to be pulled off of younger girls during recess after pinning them down and punching them repeatedly. He even tried to pick a fight with my friends infant once but she stepped in and protected him. Hes also picked fights with kids almost twice his size and fought them until he ended up in the hospital once. He’s been punished for this pretty much his whole life, but he says he doesn’t care. He goes out swinging as soon as he’s let out into the world again. I didn’t teach him this ****, so could it just be his personality? I just don’t get it.

Like mother like son Bahaha ☝️

• Katie J.6 months agoReport

If that’s the case, then I assume your mother was a glass licking retard Bahaha 🖕🏾

Most humans are born with an innate sense of justice, so I'd say that that's very abnormal behavior and you should try and visit a psychologist or behavioral specialist of some sort.

Take him to a child behaviorist right away. This is not normal behavior at all and there's definitely something wrong with him ( unless he's not being disciplined properly). For example he could be a psychopath or a sociopath, he could have also been bullied or maybe even abused and he's acting out aggressively on other children. Kids who are abused or bullied often take it out on children that they see as easy targets. If this is a case where he's not being disciplined properly then you need to start using proper discipline. For example next time he attacks another child, do a supernanny style timeout and make him apologize to the kid he attacked. If he refuses to apologize or refuses to give a censure apology, make him stay in timeout until he gives a censure apology. If he's being disciplined properly at home then there's obviously something wrong with him.

• Katie J.6 months agoReport

There’s something wrong with your ***, “Charles”

It sounds like there's something wrong. I strongly urge you to go take parenting classes, and to take him to the doctor. He may be a sociopath or psychopath.

• Katie J.6 months agoReport

Oh for shits sake

I didn't read the detail of your question, but it does take time for to develop empathy and a full understanding of action-verses-consequence.

How that is handled is a delicate case-by-case thing in my non-professional opinion.

• Katie J.6 months agoReport

Well considering you have the IQ of a potato, I’m sure that is a legitimate concern for you. No way in hell you’ve got the cognitive capabilities to take insulin and regulate your blood sugar levels properly. Also maybe your diabetes would get better if you weren’t a fat sack of ****.

There is something mentally wrong with your child and you need to take him to a psychiatrist.

I call absolute BS on this story. If this were really the case, you would have taken this 'violent' child to a child psychologist long ago. Instead you claim to know all of these issues without doing any thing to help!? What parent sits on the sidelines, watches their kid go all postal and does ABSOLUTELY nothing but whine to a bunch of random strangers on an internet chat board? If any of this were even remotely true, you would have been referred for help or reported to CPS for being such a sh*t parent. EDIT: Based on your response to other users, it is clear as day that you are nothing more than a bored, lame a$$ troll.

Sounds like a sociopath.

• Katie J.6 months agoReport

😂😂😂😂😂
      Have you ever heard the saying
      It’s better to remain silent and be thought a retard than to refuse to answer a question on yahoo ANSWERS and remove all doubt?
      😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Murzy

He needs professional help.

Watch the movie "The Bad Seed"