Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 6 months ago

i think i’m pregnant please help! no judge please...?

since my last cycle me and my man have had sex about 8 times. last night was the only time we had sex without a condom. every other time was with a condom that didn’t break. i’m on trilomarzia birth control and i’m supposed to start my period either today or tomorrow but i have no sign of it coming.. no spotting, no discharge.. my boobs are more tender on the side, and my nipples are sore. i’ve had this indigestion feeling in my top stomach. but that’s it. also my lower back is cramping a little. what are the chances i can get pregnant even taking bc and condoms?? im 23 btw so don’t act like i’m on of these 15 yr olds. please just help.

• God
    Favorite Answer

You're on birth control. He can shoot off in there until you float away.

You’re in a better position than a 23 year old virgin

If you think you're pregnant, I recommend going to a clinic or a pregnancy test (a couple of them to see if its true or not)

My friend was on the pill and still ended up pregnant. And she took it religiously. There is still a small chance of getting pregnant

• alan P

If you take the pill carefully you have a less than 1% chance per year of getting pregnant without pulling out or other protection. Sometimes taking the pill can stop your bleeding or there may be other reasons for a late period so there's no need to panic yet

There is no reason to think that you are pregnant.

Birth control pills and condoms are the closest thing to zero chance of conception while having sex.

If you're on the pill and you take it as directed, you won't get pregnant.

If you're due for a period, you're past the point of ovulation, so it doesn't matter whether you used a condom or not. The reason to use a condom is to prevent disease, so you should get tested for STIs.

• sam6 months agoReport

he is 100% clean so i’m not worried about stis. i just don’t get why is not here yet. and i have NO discharge either.

If you have been taking your birth control as directed and using condoms as well, the chances are very low.

Age doesn't matter.

You're on birth control. Read up on it. You should have known how it worked already

• alan P

Jennifer, strictly speaking a period and withdrawal bleeding are not the same thing but it's very pedantic and rude to mock someone for not making this distinction. The pill is very reliable but not absolutely perfect so using a condom as well is not stupid.

• Jill

If you are taking combination birth control pills every day as directed then you CANNOT get pregnant, even without the condom, because you do not ovulate. You don't get your period while taking birth control pills - you have withdrawal bleeding.

Here is more information about Tri-Lo-Marzia and it's side-effects (which include breast tenderness and stomach pain) - https://www.drugs.com/mtm/tri-lo-marzia.html