Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 6 months ago

Why does society see you as a loser if you have no kids, no wife and never been married, and you like an apartment instead of a house.?

I’m 38 and according to American society, I’m a loser. I like apartments or condone over a house. However I’d rather have the house when I can afford it so I can smoke weed in the backyard while tripping on acid as I look through my telescope at night.

Also, I have no kids. Don’t want to spread the genes I have. also like me time.

My parents were jerks and so am I.

Never been married. I would like to “have fun” but even that is an impossibility. So I’ll stick to video games when I’m not working.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

society judges people harshly and often unfairly, its all to do with social hierarchy, which is a false construct.

• 6 months ago

Society hasn't much to brag about, now, does it.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Your question spreads in all directions like a garden sprinkler; were you actually on acid when you wrote it? :)

• Bobo
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Society sees you as a loser because you have no accomplishments in your life. Perhaps your work provides you with some sense of accomplishment, but your personal life says "it's all about me and I choose to self-indulge". Society owes you nothing, so don't give it a second thought.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Gosh, I don't know you weed smoking acid tripping 38 year old gamer.

• ...Show all comments
    • 6 months agoReport

Also what’s wrong with a 38 yr old gamer??? Don’t we all have hobbies????

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.