Why does society see you as a loser if you have no kids, no wife and never been married, and you like an apartment instead of a house.?

I’m 38 and according to American society, I’m a loser. I like apartments or condone over a house. However I’d rather have the house when I can afford it so I can smoke weed in the backyard while tripping on acid as I look through my telescope at night. Also, I have no kids. Don’t want to spread the genes I have.... show more I’m 38 and according to American society, I’m a loser. I like apartments or condone over a house. However I’d rather have the house when I can afford it so I can smoke weed in the backyard while tripping on acid as I look through my telescope at night.

Also, I have no kids. Don’t want to spread the genes I have. also like me time.
My parents were jerks and so am I.

Never been married. I would like to “have fun” but even that is an impossibility. So I’ll stick to video games when I’m not working.