Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 6 months ago

What's a really cute thing your dog does?

My basset hound puppy likes to eat medical waste. It's SO cute!!!

herds my ewes extremely well

Source(s): Shepherd

My dog is so clingy and lovey, she thinks she's a lap dog even though she's like 40 pounds so she'll lay across my entire body and snuggle her head under my neck. Plus, every time we walk up the stairs, she farts every step and I'm like 'oh goodness'

• I used to dogsit a dog that was like that. Except he was a good 200+ pounds. He live to be 16. RIP Chief

I give him wisdom,he doesn,t move,she,other,animal also if fine,not sorry!What,s a laughter what,s a fun?I then wonder, that, (studying)through their faces whole we people become sad,and no other way has,but they are also sad making,and God has created us cause fool.

My dog knows that when I put on my glasses and grab something to read, that it is evening snack time and she goes nuts.

Mauls cats when they come into our yard.

She taps her paw quite loudly and repeatedly on the leather sofa when she wants to get my attention.

Gets excited when I come home, always wants to be pet, and tries to protect/help me if he thinks I'm upset or getting hurt my someone else.

It seems you have a good experience with your pet.

A lot of things actually. She likes to grab your foot with her paws as you walk by. She'll cross her paws when she's lying on her stomach. One of my favorites is when sometimes I like to lay on the couch upside-down with my head on the floor, she'll lay down next to me and hold my head with her forelegs. But my number one favorite thing is how sweet and gentle she is with my 20 month old niece.