Is Timothy 2:12 talking about a specific women or all women?

Timothy 2:9 I want women to adorn themselve with proper clothing. 2:10 as is proper for women making a claim to godliness. 2:11 a women must quietly receive instruction with entire submissionness. 2:12 but I do not allow a women to teach or exercise authority over a man but to remain quiet 2:15 but women will be... show more Timothy 2:9 I want women to adorn themselve with proper clothing.
2:10 as is proper for women making a claim to godliness.
2:11 a women must quietly receive instruction with entire submissionness.
2:12 but I do not allow a women to teach or exercise authority over a man but to remain quiet
2:15 but women will be preserved through bearing.

Do anyone else notice the switch from plural in 9 and 10 to singler in 11 and 12 and back to plural in 15. Paul switch his focus from Women to A Women.

To me it sounds like he was directing this passage to a particular women. A women who was teaching false doctrine saying eve was made before adam and women have authority over a women.thats why paul stated adam was made first and eve was the one who was tricked. He was more correcting the teaching then trying to say men have authority over wimen.he also say a women dont have authority over a man sounding like he was directing that to Timothy himself and who have been writing letters to paul possibly talking about this women.