My motor on my 2095 saturn ion is it covered under warranty?

• M.

You must be ahead of the game.

Hey Doc, when did you exchange the Delorean for a Saturn? Should have figured it was going to be hard to get parts when you traveled back in time.

But seriously no Saturn has been made in almost 10 years, way beyond any GM warranty.

• chorle

I think you mean 1995 or 2005 and that would be out of warranty and I think I was one of the last compensated on 2004 Vue transmission problems some time in 2013.

You bought a car that hasn't been built for 76 years? Good trick.

Nope. 7 years max. not 14 years down the road. If it is running fine. If you managed to destroy it, that is also fine.

Motors will last 50+ years provided you do take care of them and do what needs to be done WHEN it needs to be done. That is why there is such a thing as Antique cars with original motors that run. Hell, 1970 is classified as Antique...so I am talking cars that are 100 years old...and the motors run.

• Road Warrior3 months agoReport

Antique ends at 1930. Then, vintage until 1945. Classic is 1945 -about 1970-ish.

that will be 75 yrs from now

It's only 2019. Your car hasn't been made yet.

2005? No it is not, not even close.

• Jay P

2095? What kind of future mobile do you have there Patricia? How did you get this vehicle back to the present? What kind of technology does this vehicle have? Will anyone in present day even be able to work on it? Finally, when did Saturn come back as a manufacturer? They were discontinued by GM in 2009 so I'm guessing GM is still around in 2095 and will re-launch Saturn at some point in the future.

you need to call them and ask them this question