Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 11 months ago

Do you agree that Hitler was one of the most lucky men alive, he cheated death, and the only one who could stop him was himself?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Fred
    Lv 7
    11 months ago
    Favourite answer

Hitler himself was indeed lucky as he missed death several times by the narrowest of margins These unsuccessful attempts to assassinate him actually made Hitler believe it was his destiny to rule the world and some divine power was watching over him. Likely this made Hitler's Military plans even bolder as he was full of such self confidence his future was written that he would achieve his life's goals. Hitler was so stupid and full of self belief that with the Russians actually already within Berlin he was still believing right up to days before his suicide that Germany was going to drive the Russians back and achieve his domination of Europe.

• ...Show all comments
    • Hitler didn't commit suicide. He made it to Argentina and lived in an isolated mansion called the Inalco House.
      http://i.ytimg.com/vi/gu5fBP2tWBI/maxresdefault.jpg

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • hart
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

Hitler was the best Puppet what money could bay

get over it

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

He was lucky. Lucky he wasn't captured. Lucky the German people could not get hold of him.

• Killmouseky
      Lv 7
      11 months agoReport

Meh. He made sure of that. Luck had nothing to do with it.

• 11 months ago

I wouldn't call someone who dedicated his life to defending his country against globalists who tried to destroy it - twice "lucky".

People laud Hitler's death, but these people don't know half of what really happened, and the other half of what they think they know has been spoon-fed to them by people who don't want them to know.

• ...Show all comments
    • Killmouseky
      Lv 7
      11 months agoReport

No, you don't "impress" me. You're just another who offers myriad unsupported & (mostly) unsupportable claims. Got to scrape through a mountain of scheisse to find the sugar in your comments.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • John
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

He wasn't lucky. He knew that much of the world was out to assassinate him and lived his last years as a criminal on the run. Behind a wall of security, changing houses, never taking the same routes. The whole "paranoid but they really ARE out to get me" routine.

You see, the problem is that I actually read:

Flegel's insight into the last days reveals that contemporary accounts have been more or less accurate concerning the mental state of the Führer.

Hitler paralyzed by paranoia in last days

Portraitbild von Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler didn't even trust his own cyanide capsules at the end

The former nurse revealed in the interview that Hitler was almost paralyzed with paranoia as the end neared, even fearing that the cyanide capsules with which he was planning to take his own life had been switched and filled with fake poison. "By the end, he didn't trust anyone any more - not even the cyanide capsule he swallowed," she is quoted as saying in the paper.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

That is not true. He knew that people were close enough to kill him, he just got to it first.

• 11 months ago

Himself...and the Allied armies and navies. When the rat was cornered by them, only then did he chew off his tail and die.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Noe.....he died....on fire.

• 11 months ago

No I don't agree. The reason he stopped himself by suicide was because the Russians were about to capture him, they forced him to do it.

• Killmouseky
      Lv 7
      11 months agoReport

SOVIETS, not merely "Russians." They didn't force him to do anything. He chose to suicide as opposed to many opportunities he had to escape Berlin & even Germany & Europe. Despite this, we still see some ardently claiming he did so escape.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

He cheated death? Then where is he today? Oh, that's right, he comitted suicide nearly 75 years ago.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.