What did Donald Trump mean by saying Jewish people would be disloyal? I cannot understand what that means?

mr democrat name a source that does more than extract 12 seconds of trump remarks,,

then have seven analysts declare he is nuts

the last one you listened to,,none ya say?

that is why this makes no sense to you ,,or us,,

Liar, he never said that crap.

Because he thinks that Democrats are anti-semitic, due to what Democratic congresswomen

Rashida Tlaib, and Ilhan Omar have said.

So he thinks if you are Jewish and support Democrats then you are being disloyal to your own kind.

However, I don't think all of the Dems are anti-Semitic because Nancy Pelosi has scolded Omar in

the past for her anti-Semitic rhetoric.

Gee, Trump said something ridiculously untrue. I'm shocked and stunned. Surely his highly intelligent and well-informed followers will call him out on this.

I dont really know

He implied "disloyal to Israel." But the first loyalty of American Jews is to their own country, not Israel. Even very devout Jews often disapprove of the actions of the Israeli government. In the US, 80% of Jewish people vote Democratic. It is the evangelical Christians who believe they should support Israel because their dogma states that the end of the world and the beginning of "the Rapture" [when Jews will become Christians] will take place in Israel. Many evangelical Christians hold their noses and support Trump as a means to that end. So perhaps Trump was complaining that Jews should be loyal to HIM as a gatekeeper to heaven. He would rather pretend to be a new "Christ" than the anti-Christ.

Trump plays on hatred between various groups in order to keep his base committed to him. If you look at actual facts as opposed to fancy, in every way the Trump administration is doing worse than the previous administration economically despite the claims made by Trump. Trump was elected on blaming people of other races and religions or political viewpoints for problems, whether real or perceived, and he has continued to highlight that aspect. That is why internationally respect for the US has dropped over 20% and respect for the Office of President by over 40%.

i dont think he said it, i think people just like to gossip about him

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28TgSs_I...

1:48

He says: "I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, uhhh, I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty." Watch the video because it is TRUMP saying it.

American Jews vote mostly Democratic. Most Democrats have a disdain for the state of Israel and side with the Palestinians in issues concerning that region. So, by voting for Democrats, American Jews are being disloyal to the state of Israel.

• Mamie

To say that "most Democrats have disdain for the state of Israel and side with the Palestinians" is not true. On certain issues, I agree with the Israeli position; on other issues I agree with the Palestinian position. and I think you will find that this dichotomy is more prevalent than "disdain."

Trump is inciting people against Jews, likr Hitler did at the beginning of his career. It ended badly.