Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 6 months ago

Is It Weird for a High School Senior To Take a Yellow School Bus to School?

Every other person in 12th grade has their license and they get the luxury of driving to school when they want.

I am a bad driver so I take a yellow school bus and I'm embarrassed:(

• Betty

No it isn't....there may be good reasons why the bus is taken.......

There were about 250 seniors in my school. There were only about 30 that drove to school,(even though 95% had their license) some took the yellow bus, some got rides with driving kids, and some parents took them, Riding the yellow bus is what most did. Half the time I took the yellow bus and the other half I got a ride from a neighborhood student

I don't think it's weird at all.

It MIGHT be just a tiny bit unusual. That is a very, very long way from 'weird'.

You Americans don't know you're born. In the UK it is very far from the norm for students to drive - or even HAVE - their own cars. When I was at university perhaps one student in 50 had a car. The rest of us walked, or took the bus, or cycled.

• Beach Life

The US is far more spread out than the UK. We may have to drive 10 miles to a pharmacy, doctor, bank, etc...in the mid west, even further. I have only one business within walking distance of my home and that's a YMCA gym.

• susan

Every other person in 12th grade does not have a license and the luxury of driving to school.

However, I would guess that most of them would choose to arrange a ride with a classmate, if the alternative was being one of the only 12th graders riding the school bus.

You are a child and all the other kids on the bus are children and you all go to school. So if children catching the school bus to school is weird than you must be weird.

Is it a short bus? If so, it just means you are special.

• Elaine

Nothing wrong with taking the bus. I used public transit when I attended university and it didn't bother me.

i wouldnt be embarrassed about it, its better than getting in a car accident

• 6 months agoReport

Listen, skin Jews alive as Mayan frog of biology class for Mayan God of creation. One baby Jews also cannot let go
      https://warcraftking.tumblr.com/post/187143291834/millions-of-hong-kong-people-are-queuing-up-to-get

No.

Rode bus till graduation.

No big deal just a bunch of noisy brats on board.

my brother did that and so am i. even when i get my licence im not going to drive to school because theres no point because i like to sleep on the bus