Internet connection after laptop screen replacement.....?

I just purchased and reinstalled a laptop screen on my, laptop.......

The installation was a success but, it seems my internet is a bit slower.....

Is there any link between screen replacement and net speed?????

Just curious, I am looking to become a PC tech so, I like to find out these intricate details.......

Update:

It's good now....

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Considering the WiFi chips are installed on the motherboard, away from the screen.. it should not matter at all.

• Man, that was an excellent answer......... It could not be more correct.......

• David
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

There are a couple of possibilities,

1) either you failed to connect or damaged one or both of the wifi antennae when you reinstalled the laptop screen.

2) On wifi cards that have two antennae, one is sometimes a primary, if you connect them the wrong way round receptions can suffer

• 6 months ago

By logic there could not be any connections. By this logic you change your clothes and weather changes

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Asking the exact same question four times will not make you popular you know and is more likely hinder your efforts to become a computer tech!

• I did not ask 4 times.... There were errors when sending the message so I kept "attempting" to submit....... The answers forum allowing a question to be submitted so many times is the issue....... I cannot override yahoo's tech issues........

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Dze
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

they may have left a wire off of something like your nic card .. i would plug a usb wireless dongle in just to see if theres a difference first though and its not something on the transmission side ..

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.