Landlord leaves door unlocked, randoms trespass?

Hi, I live in an apartment which is managed by the landlord. The landlord was cleaning the apartment when they left my door unlocked, a couple days later random people enter and start going thru my stuff. I don t know yet if anything was taken or not. I have video evidence of each event. Is there any legal action I... show more Hi, I live in an apartment which is managed by the landlord. The landlord was cleaning the apartment when they left my door unlocked, a couple days later random people enter and start going thru my stuff. I don t know yet if anything was taken or not. I have video evidence of each event. Is there any legal action I can take?
Update: In the US
Update 2: Little more background info on the situation. The landlord is a company that own the entire building, they do annual inspections and cleanings of public areas of the apartment (Its an apartment with a shared living room, kitchen between 4 people they assign). They notified my about the areas that were to be... show more Little more background info on the situation. The landlord is a company that own the entire building, they do annual inspections and cleanings of public areas of the apartment (Its an apartment with a shared living room, kitchen between 4 people they assign). They notified my about the areas that were to be cleaned, in which my private room was not included. The door was unlocked when they were vacuuming in order to clean the carpet underneath the door, in which they leave the door unlocked.
Update 3: On the day of the incident, I called the main office to ask them to lock my door immediately which they said they would. Today I find out that they still haven't locked it, and again I find people (not staff) going thru my stuff.