My parents feel like they have a right to have a key to my house?

I’m 19 almost 20 and I recently got an apartment and my girlfriend moved in with me. My parents are VERY nosey people. Even after I turned 18 they still felt like they had the right to go through my property or know where I am 24/7. They’re asking for me to give them a key for my apartment. When I asked why all... show more I’m 19 almost 20 and I recently got an apartment and my girlfriend moved in with me. My parents are VERY nosey people. Even after I turned 18 they still felt like they had the right to go through my property or know where I am 24/7. They’re asking for me to give them a key for my apartment. When I asked why all they can say is “just for emergencies”. Ok, I don’t know what kind of emergency is going to require them to get into my house but whatever. I know they just want it so they can go into my house when I’m not there and snoop around. I know this because my mom would ALWAYS go into my sister’s house (she’s 22) and she would clean up the entire house and go through her stuff no matter how many times my sister told her not too. Like wtf I don’t go into their house whenever I please and go through their stuff. They think they deserve a key just because I have a key to their house, which I never even asked for and I have no use for it. Anyway, how do I get them to stop being so nosey?